Asia Pulp and Paper
- Discuss with New Product Development on the brand equity architecture
- Create brand design guideline alternatives through market, competitor study as well as creative process inline with the new brand equity architecture
- Present proposed brand design guideline alternatives to superior and Head of Marketing Service Support for feedback, approval
- Present approved brand design guideline to BU for feedback, final approval
- Socialize approved brand design guideline to relevant marketing, mill personnel
- Create visual communciation design alternatives based on Marketing Project brief
- Present proposed creative work to client for approval and modification
- Monitor approved design production
- At least Bachelor degree from Visual Communication Majoring from reputable university
- At least 2 years experiences in related field
- Marketing promotion/ advertisement function experiences is a must
- Good knowledge of brand management, marketing promotion strategy, visual communication design, and printing process
- Able to work in team as well as individual
- Good Englih both oral and written. Mandarin will be a plus
- Willing to be located at Thamrin area.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Asia Pulp and Paper lihat lowongan|
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.