- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets management information needs.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, and performance review.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness within organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 08/November/2016