Handling day to day activities of Production Planning and Inventory Control Processes in compliance which contain the followings:
- Product Supply in relation with Demand received from Marketing Division
- Material Planning
- Production Schedule
- Review demand from marketing department and establish production Plan and schedule to ensure product is delivered as per required.
- Lead daily management system meeting to ensure supply product as per agreed commitment
- Coordinate with related department to ensure no supply interruption
- Review daily material readiness to ensure all materials is ready to use once production shop order issued
- Provide accurate purchase plan as reference for Purchasing Department to order inventory materials
- Closely monitoring on material arrival’s schedule and material approval schedule
- Prepare monthly production schedule and update the schedule on weekly basis
- Monitoring production schedule to ensure the production running as per agreed commitment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Having 5 years related experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Good communication skill
- This position will be placed in Abbott Plan - Cimanggis