Fashion Valet Sdn Bhd
- Manage and prepare Company’s Budget
- Forecast and manage cash flow positions
- Able to manage/prepare full set of accounts
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Creation of Finance SOP
- Tabulation of financial reports
- Record keeping
- Implementation of financial controls
- Ensuring completion of collections
- Liaison with Group Finance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preference given to candidates with Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, etc.)
- Possess good analytical skills
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Jakarta
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Busana / Garmen / Tekstil|
Unravel online shopping at FashionValet! Founded in 2010 with the aim of bringing the latest fashion trends to your doorstep, FashionValet is Malaysia’s first and hottest online fashion store!
We offer a wide range of ready-to-wear garments for women, accessories and handbags, from chic classics to edgy statement pieces. Proud to carry the best of Malaysia’s home-grown brands and designers, FashionValet continues to strive to bring you the hottest names in Asia!
FashionValet creates a lifestyle of convenience by simplifying your shopping experience with a fresh new look and a dedicated customer service team who can assist with your online shopping dilemmas, whether it's offering styling tips or answering your queries.
So be inspired to play up your personal style and get your much needed fashion fix! At FashionValet, we’re all about having fun with fashion.
What are you waiting for?