As a system analyst you will own the integrated process across the companies, solving problem and optimize existing process business by providing long term solution or SOPs. You will be designing, analyzing, measuring performance, and optimizing business process improvement across divisions and become the bridge between business needs and the technical solution.
- Evaluate business process and analyze for feasibility, scalability, maintainability, correctness, and comprehensiveness of all business activities
- Design the solution to optimize the business process
- Implement the changes together and measure the improvement
- Produces formal documents for the changes in business requirement
- Verifies change request properly to reflect business requirements and technical specifications documents.
- Map the business requirement into technical solution if applied
- Graduate from Information System or other computer science disciplines are preferred.
- 1-2 Years’ experience as Business analyst or System Analyst
- Strong Technical and Analytical background
- Have high-initiative and able to create a crazy idea (with business value)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines of work with applied prioritization
- Attention to details
- Tunjangan Hari raya