Database Developer (Code:DD)
BS/S1 degree or equivalent - preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Science & Technology or equivalent. Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply.
Good interpersonal and communication skill
Highly motivated and willing to work hard
Minimum 1-year working experience as database developer
Strong SQL expertise and able to write database query to perform any operations (select, insert, update and delete), and combination of multiple operations.
SQL server administration experience. This includes the configuration of database users and its role/permission, perform database backup and recovery, database monitoring, etc.
Troubleshooting issues by investigating data in the database, and explain the finding and resolution to the project lead.
ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) experience is a plus
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
|Lokasi||Semarang Tengah, Semarang, Jawa Tengah|