- Analyzing stores sales, operational and generating reports for planning and reviewing purposes.
- Ensure that the performance of all existing outlets in the area of responsibility meets or exceeds agreed standards and budgets.
- Monitoring and controlling the efficiency of stores operation on daily basis, including sales performance inventory management.
- Oversee all aspects of daily business operations.
- To design, implement & control the right strategies in order to achieve sales targets and to maximize profitability.
- Regularly empowering and sharing knowledge or experiences to supervisor/store head for building motivation and make them more integrity and independent people.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- At least 3 years of similar experience in Retail Industry.
- Proficient in English.
- Posses strong leadership with excellent problem solving skills.
- Has ability to work in team & individually, effective communication and high standards of professionalism.
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking