Tarkett Hong Kong Limited
Business Development Manager Indonesia
- Build network of influencers (end-users, architects, project managers) and develop sustainable and productive relationships with them
- Make them acquainted with the brands and the product portfolio (the broadest in the industry)
- Work hand-in-hand with our independent network of distributors: product updates, project follow-up, new job opportunities
- Identify and track new building and renovation projects
- Secure conversion of specifications into orders in closely monitoring every project
- Introduce new products in the market on a regular basis
- Support the expansion of Tarkett’s geographical reach through new partnerships in distribution
- Build market intelligence in products (competition, trends) and stakeholders (specifiers, customers, competitors)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the building materials industry (or other B2B industry) in a sales role with exposure to specifiers
- Empathic to fuel productive interactions with clients
- Methodical & tenacious to track flooring specification over the course of a project
- Opportunistic to develop the business with new product ranges
- Proficient in English language (speaking and writing)
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Past use of a CRM tool would be a plus
- Own vehicle (car/motorcycle) preferred
- Diploma holder
Interest parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
Tarkett is a leader in the flooring industry, providing integrated flooring and sport surface solutions to architects, facility managers, contractors, distributors, installers, and end-users.
Tarkett has 12,000 employees, 34 manufacturing sites around the world and local presence in more than 100 countries.
In order to boost its profitable growth across categories (vinyl, carpet, laminate, wood & accessories) in Indonesia, Tarkett is looking for an entrepreneurial specification manager, eager to grow together with the company in the region.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi