Automation Test Engineer (Shenzhen, China)
- Design and develop test automation based on project requirement.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our test automation infrastructure.
- Execute automation suites to validate system functionalities.
- Analyse test result and report test status.
- Participate in identifying software defects.
- Assist automation test requirement analysis and estimation.
- 3+ years of test automation experiences.
- Good understanding of Selenium/Cucumber knowledge.
- Knowing Ruby or Java language programming.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Working knowledge of web protocol: HTTP and HTML and understand how Xpath works and how to apply it.
- Web based system automation development experience.
- FIX/SWIFT message automation development experience is a plus.
- Working experience in Finance system. Clearing system working experience is a plus.
- Good English/Cantonese communication skill is a plus.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Guangdong Province.
- Team Lead
- Development Lead
- Working relationship with other members of the Team
Tutup pada 09/November/2016