Client: Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
Company: Pactera Shenzhen Ptd. Ltd.
Location: Shenzhen, Guangzhou Province, China
Employment: Permanent with Pactera Shenzhen
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Design and develop test automation based on project requirement.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our test automation infrastructure.
- Execute automation suites to validate system functionalities.
- Analyse test result and report test status.
- Participate in identifying software defects.
- Assist automation test requirement analysis and estimation.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of test automation experiences.
- Good understanding of Selenium/Cucumber knowledge.
- Knowing Ruby or Java language programming.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Working knowledge of web protocol: HTTP and HTML and understand how Xpath works and how to apply it.
- Web based system automation development experience.
- FIX/SWIFT message automation development experience is a plus.
- Working experience in Finance system. Clearing system working experience is a plus.
- Good English/Cantonese communication skill is a plus.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Guangdong Province.
- Team Lead
- Development Lead
- Working relationship with other members of the Team
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Pactera is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients’ increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.