- Sales and business development for any type of inspection service including: importing/ exporting goods and cargo inspections; government inspections; pre-shipment inspections; destination inspections.
- Support customers to dispatch their shipments to destination based on regulatory requirements and legal consultation
- Develop new business prospects, promote services, conduct market analysis, undertake marketing activities and planning, as well as managing the existing customer base.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Local or international university graduates or equivalent or above (all fields of study accepted)
- 5 years or more sales experience
- Sales experience in manufacturer, trading company or any government-designated inspection organization within international trade inspection services (e.g manufacturers, exporters, importers, banks, insurance companies)
- Computer skills (Outlook, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word)
- English language capability (conversational level as minimum; can comprehend specifications terminology and prepare written reports)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow