Job description: The Jakarta Japanese School (JJS) is an elementary and junior high school located in the south Jakarta suburb of Bintaro. The school caters for the children of Japanese nationals living in Indonesia. The English Department of JJS provides conversation and grammar based classes to students ranging from grade 1 to 9. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, and enjoy working as part of a team. This position is only open to native speakers of English (holding a passport from UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa) who are already residing in Indonesia.
Responsibilities: planning and teaching lessons, attending school functions and participating in extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching certificate (TESL, CELTA etc.)
- Native speaker
- Can commit to a 12 month contract
- Currently based in Indonesia (able to come in for interview/demo class)
- 2 years teaching experience
Salary: The Monthly Salary will be around Rp. 33,000,000
- Transport from home to school provided within south Jakarta
- Annual medical check up
- Medical Insurance
- Inclusion in the BPJS health scheme
- Inclusion in the BPJS pension scheme
- +-10 weeks paid vacation per year
- Visas and permits are provided
The job will start on 5th January 2017. Applications will be accepted up to 18/11/16. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.