Do you love fashion and enjoy realizing dreams?
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff
- Planning and evaluating department activities
- Scheduling and organizing things to ensure projects gets finished in time for meetings and seasonal sales.
- Keep track of the purchase-order processes, such as planning inventory and tracking sales, as well as interacting with vendors.
- Organizing fashion events
- Major/Skills: Business/Management/Marketing
- Age : Min. 30 years old
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Fashion Industry/Management/Marketing
- Organized, detailed oriented, positive attitude, disciplined, self-motivated and having long term commitment and passion in fashion
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Founded in 2006, Ardistia New York is a New York based contemporary designer women’s wear line. The collection has been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE, Lucky, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, WWD, New York Times, Zink and Style.com. The collection has been sold in designer specialty stores and boutiques throughout the US, Europe, Canada, Middle East and Asia. www.ardistianewyork.com