We are looking for a new team member.
Are you the one?
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computer and/or grading devices.
- Create a paper pattern from which to produce a design concept.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw outlines of pattern by adapting or copying existing patterns.
- Trace outlines of specified patterns onto materials/fabric.
- Working with fashion designers in order to ensure all the notions and details are correct
- Major: Fashion Pattern Maker
- Skills: ideally can operate Lectra and/or any grading devices
- Min. 2 years of experience as Pattern Maker
- Organized, detailed oriented, positive attitude, disciplined and self-motivated
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow