We are looking for a new team member.
Are you the one?
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computer and/or grading devices.
- Create a paper pattern from which to produce a design concept.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw outlines of pattern by adapting or copying existing patterns.
- Trace outlines of specified patterns onto materials/fabric.
- Working with fashion designers in order to ensure all the notions and details are correct
- Major: Fashion Pattern Maker
- Skills: ideally can operate Lectra and/or any grading devices
- Min. 2 years of experience as Pattern Maker
- Organized, detailed oriented, positive attitude, disciplined and self-motivated
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 09/December/2016