MAINTENANCE MANAGER - MINING
Maintenance Manager is going to formulate the strategy and responsible for planning in service, maintenance, repair. His mindset is how to support the effectiveness and efficiency in units’ utilization to achieve maximum contribution. The incumbent is expected to review his department’s organization structure and bringing commercial side to his perspectives.
He must be SMART, passionate about dump truck and heavy equipment maintenance, pro-active, having sense of urgency, able to deliver tasks on time, able to make short-term and long-term planning in preventive management and repair. He will be responsible for sparepart, lubricant and man power arrangement. Experience in mining industry is a must. The successful incumbent will be challenged to bring change into the organization. Having a good leadership skill, good problem solving skill, open-minded, creative, positive attitude, persistent, tough, hands-on, and meticulous are the key traits we are searching.
- Able to calculate the Plant Department’s costs and maintain its effectiveness & efficiency in mining operation.
- Able to formulate and set the system FROM SCRATCH in multiple projects (maintenance planner, asset’s preventive management, profit-loss analysis, unit’s sustainability and manpower needed)
- Preparing department’s proposals and presentations by data and logical explanations.
- Coordinates various teams, continuous process improvements, controlling, monitoring, and reporting
- Travelling to job sites whenever needed
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Min. 30 years old. Having similar experience (off/on site) in mining.
- Previous experience as Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Manager /Service Manager /or similar.
- Understand overhaul process, having a bold knowledge about mechanical and electrical area in heavy equipments and Dump Trucks, proven record of employment in mechanical/electrical engineering area.
- Graduated from Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (Teknik Mesin, Teknik Elektro) from ITB/UGM/UI/other reputable universities.
- STRONG NUMERICAL SKILL
- Creative, tough, positive attitude, analytical, attention to details, strategic planning ability, able to work in challenging environment, and unbreakable when under pressure.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding of demanding high paced-business
- Good in health, able to travel to sites anytime needed.
- Please mentioned the type of heavy equipment and dump truck that you are mastered in (experienced with)
To apply online please click the Apply button below.