- Handling complaint from customers.
- Assisting customers in giving information related to products and company.
- Making monthly reports.
- Making confirmation to customers regarding after sales service.
- Inputting claim data of warranty and service data.
- Controlling the chain of time of warranty and service in time.
- Fluent in English, both Written and Spoken.
- Female, maximum 28 years old.
- Min. D3 GPA 3.0 Preferable Management, Mass communication, English Literature.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same field.
- Have capability to operate MS office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Have knowledge to operate internet and interest in fashion.
- Have a good communication skill, joyful personality, like to help people, patient, and diligent.
- Be able to work under pressure and learn fastly.
Please send your application + photograph by clicking