Job Description :
- Monitoring Shipment and Follow up to purchaser / sales.
- Checking the original document from principle.
- Prepare required documents for customs clearence and send it out to customs broker.
- Monitoring customs clearence process until goods stored into warehouse also coordinating with warehouse PIC.
- Conduct delicate checking for the PIB draft from PPJK.
- Count import duty and taxes on PIB draft.
- Make and submit monthly import duties report and pass it to FInance & Accounting divisions.
- Conduct quality control for HS Code list.
- Visiting related government isntitutions for consulting and manage any matter related to licensing.
- Make and develop the Standart Operation Procedure for import division.
- Managing the import divisions to work and perform as how stated in the SOP.
- Maximum age 35 years
- Minimum S1 from any discipline.
- Having experience in the field of Import Company for 5 years.
- Responsibility, able to work in team and can adopt well.
- Master documents of Import.
- Good communication in English both oral and written.
- Preferably have PPJK Certificate.
- Preferably lives in Bekasi or North Jakarta
- Willing to work in Marunda Center, Bekasi.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow