- Manage, coordinate, and implement sales & marketing strategy to achieve sales volume and revenue target in his or her area of responsibility.
- Responsible for implementation of sales strategy / business plan (local & national) as well as monitoring, in particular for traditional segment, and compliance to business requirement / regulation.
- Responsible for managing product delivery to customer and/or consumer for all channel and segment, optimum order exception, and forecast accuracy in traditional segment.
- Manage, implement and monitor agreed marketing programs (local and national).
- Manage account receivable (AR) in accordance to company regulation.
- Manage sales & marketing P&L to meet budget guidelines and profitability target.
- Support general management to develop local sales business strategy and financial plan (budget).
- Support marketing team to develop (marketing) programs.
- Pro-actively seeking for opportunities and new ideas to improve the business.
- Manage resources for effective sales activities.
- Regular visit to sales center and outlet
- Manage & develop subordinate’s performance and capability
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedure, induction, training and work instruction are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum bachelor degree (S1)
- Technical competencies: Sales skill, Marketing skill
- Behavioral competencies: Coaching, building a successful team, building customer loyalty
- Minimum 7 years experience in sales and marketing with 2 years in managerial position.