Provides company wide recruitment services to ensure the fulfillment of manpower needs while maintaining compliance with company policy and procedures and pertinent laws and regulations.
- Recruitment officer reports to Supervisor Personnel & Administration, Jakarta Office.
- Recruitment officer does not direct the activities of staff or a function.
- Recruitment officer performs the activities in the area of Recruitment sections to include but not limited to be able to attract potential candidates from outside of the company and or potential employees within the company to fill in any vacant positions required by operations and in accordance with the approved organization structure.
- Employment : Fulltime / Permanent.
- Prepares and implements the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with regards to recruitment & selection processes and activities, and identifies opportunities to continuously improve the performance of the recruitment and selection business processes
- Coordinates with the Specialist Organization Development to up-date the manpower requirements based on approved organization structure.
- Administers Recruitment process accurately and on timely basis to ensure deadlines are met and recruitment standards followed. Tasks involved but not limited to the followings:
- Reviews Recruitment Request form to ensure compliance with policy and procedures and within the approved manpower headcount.
- Conducts internal job posting and or external advertisement to get the best candidates for selection and interview
- Short-listings incoming application letters, and recommends further processing or rejection as required.
- Arranges Interviews (Panel if necessary) user department and HR to interview and select the best candidates for hiring.
- Prepares documentation and schedules for test, interviews and other related activities.
- Informs user department about the results of test and/or interviews, and takes follow-up actions.
- Provides professional advice and recommendation based on results of the test for management and user departments to make hiring decision.
- Prepares welcoming package and arranges basic office equipment for the newly hire employees.
- Keeps abreast of applicable laws and regulations that apply to the HRD. Maintains good working relationships with other recruitment vendor for possible program in the future.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Performance to the agreed goals.
- Satisfactory result from customers (users).
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude.
- Maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Psychology, Economic, Business Administration or Legal.
- Requires a minimum of 3-year hands-on experience in psychometric test equipment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 10/November/2016