PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Provides expertise and services in administering salary, benefits, and personnel data in accordance with the company policies and procedures and relevant government laws and regulations.
- Personnel & administration officer reports to the Supervisor Personnel & Administration.
- Personnel & administration officer does not have direct staff.
- Personnel & administration officer performs the activities to accurately administer salary and benefits and maintains accurate and up-to-date records on employees in accordance with the existing policies and procedures
- Employment : Fulltime / Permanent.
- Must exercise judgment in performing a variety of duties in accordance with established procedures.
- Must safeguard the confidentiality of human resources related information such as employees’ salary and personal data.
- Prepares and implements the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with regards to compensation & benefits processes and activities, and identifies opportunities to continuously improve the performance of the compensation and benefits’ business processes.
- Processes assigned payroll documents to meet the payroll deadlines, such as timesheets, medical reimbursements, deductions and other adjustments, etc using the payroll system on HRIS.
- Processes employee’s vacation allowance and THRK to ensure payment is accurately processed and on time. Generates pay slip for all employees and coordinate its distribution to ensure prompt delivery.
- Performs activities related to the administration matters of JAMSOSTEK which includes but not limited to registering new employees, generating reports for JAMSOSTEK on contribution made and checks reports to ensure correct amount of contribution is processed on a monthly basis and compiles for annual report, prepare necessary documents and processes for claims.
- Performs activities related to the administration matters of company’s Pension Plan which includes but not limited to registering new employees, generating reports for DPLK and checking to ensure correct amount of contribution is processed on a monthly basis and compile for annual report, prepare necessary documents and processes for claims.
- Provides analytical report on overtime, pointing out excessive overtime for review. Generates personnel strength and demography report and its status and submit monthly report to Sr. Superintendent C&B and Recruitment.
- Generates statistical report on employee’s movements, such as new hires, terminations, promotions, etc.
- Reviews, verifies and endorses employees business travel expense claims to ensure claims are within applicable policy and procedures, and amount are correctly calculated. Responses and provides explanation on inquiries related to compensation & benefits regulation brought up by employees.
- Prepares offer letters, employment contracts, salary change notification letter and promotion letters based on approved documents, and ensures accuracy and compliance with existing policy and procedures.
- Maintains personnel data in the HRIS and filing system to ensure data and records are up-to-date and available at all times.
- Ensures confidentiality and integrity of personnel data.
- Performance to the agreed goals.
- Satisfactory result from customers (users).
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude.
- Maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Psychology, Economic, Business Administration or Legal.
- Requires a minimum of 3-year hands-on experience in psychometric test equipment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 10/November/2016