- Age 24 – 28 years old
- S1 - Graduated from reputable university
- Have minimal 2 year experience to industrial sector
- Have proven experience in Marketing or Sales
- e-computer literate and conversant with all MS Office software’s
- Presentable and Persistent
- Able to speak and write well in English ( Mandarin will be advantage)
- Able to work under pressure and fast paced environment
- Ready to work immediately
- Own a Vehicle
- Prefer : lives and domicile at West Jakarta and North Jakarta (Pluit area)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
A faithful companion in our daily lives for over four decades, Singapore Petroleum Company Limited (SPC) powers households, fuels transportation and drives the economy. The motoring community knows it best as SPC, their friendly neighbourhood service station and an essential pit stop in their daily routine.
Founded in 1969, SPC has interests in oil and gas exploration and production, refining, terminalling and distribution, marketing and trading of crude and refined petroleum products.
SPC is a reputable supplier of bunker fuel to international shipping companies at the Singapore port and jet fuel at several international airports in Asia-Pacific, including Singapore Changi Airport. SPC also owns the third largest island-wide retail network of 40 service stations in Singapore, providing quality and reliable round-the-clock services to the motoring public.
Fuelling its growth, in 2009, SPC was proud to join PetroChina, one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. As a fully owned subsidiary of PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., SPC today taps on a wide range of resources and benefits from a substantially stronger financial position. SPC continues to stay nimble in its approach and, as such, is well placed to fuel Singapore’s economy well into the future.