- Responds, supervise and complete work requested through unscheduled work requests that involve labor and equipment. And also responsible to develop scope of work for special projects (administration and implementation).
- Estimates equipment, manpower, cost of project, and materials required to accomplish the project and also responsible in generating project and budgetary estimates.
- Interface and coordinate with operations and account management to ensure specs meet needs of customer and operations.
- Manage and monitor work flow within operations.
- Recommend solutions and changes for improving service level agreement/s.
- Candidate for this position IS NOT related to supply chain or purchasing but the candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Engineering (Industrial).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (preferable with CIVIL DRAFTING/CIVIL PROJECT/CIVIL ENGINEERING background).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bintaro,Tangerang Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Familiar with civil design/architect tools and its equivalent.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow