The Plant Manager’s primary responsibilities include the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
- Lead plant production and maintenance personnel in day-to-day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming orders while maintaining end product quality standards.
- Recruit, direct, coach and mentor staff to ensure performance targets are being met.
- Identify employee training requirements and ensure that it is scheduled and successfully completed to maintain compliance and safety standards.
- Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all material handling systems and equipment to minimize downtime.
- Ensure site compliance to all labour, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University graduate, with excellent command in English and Indonesian.
- Possess over 10 years’ solid experience in printing industry with good operation experience, candidates with background within the garment label printing company management are preferable
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge as a manager.
- Must be Indonesian passport holder.
- A self-motivated individual with excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, strategic planning and staff development skills are essential
- Station in Jakarta is required and garment accessory business experience is essential.
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as machine operator.
Please email your CV and require salary to :
for interview arrangement.
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)