The Plant Manager’s primary responsibilities include the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
- Lead plant production and maintenance personnel in day-to-day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming orders while maintaining end product quality standards.
- Recruit, direct, coach and mentor staff to ensure performance targets are being met.
- Identify employee training requirements and ensure that it is scheduled and successfully completed to maintain compliance and safety standards.
- Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all material handling systems and equipment to minimize downtime.
- Ensure site compliance to all labour, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University graduate, with excellent command in English and Indonesian.
- Possess over 10 years’ solid experience in printing industry with good operation experience, candidates with background within the garment label printing company management are preferable
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge as a manager.
- Must be Indonesian passport holder.
- A self-motivated individual with excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, strategic planning and staff development skills are essential
- Station in Jakarta is required and garment accessory business experience is essential.
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as machine operator.
Please email your CV and require salary to :
for interview arrangement.
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
We are a global supplier of branded packaging and trims to retailers, designers and merchants.
Founded in early 2013, PT. Level Up Label Indonesia is a Japan based, the founder is familiar with supply chain & trading which has been trading since 2003 and has offices in Japan, China, Bangladesh and now also in Indonesia.
Our diverse product lines include printed labels (hang tags) as well as printed fabric labels (care labels). We are focused on our customer's success by providing the highest level of product quality, customer service, global product consistency, competitive cost and management accountability to all participants in the supply chain. Our ability, to structure our production and communication processes in a format that is efficient and simplified for quick and accurate execution. Our system compliments the day to day reality and needs for quick lead times and competitive pricing.