Support project implementations of “Bayer New Crop Solutions” by introduce new product features as integrated crop solutions to internal Bayer team with conducting proper field demos.
4.1 Complete knowledge for the following new product features:
1. Council Complete 300 SC Product features
2. Lesenta 80 WG Product features
3. Luna Sensation 500 SC Product features
4.2 Identified location for field demos
1. Select locations with condition of the infestation of pest/disease/weed is high enough to represent the quality of the products
2. Select location that represent major market for the selected new product. Ideally, locations should be easily accessed, preferably owned by key farmers.
4.3 Executing Project Bayer New Crop Solution
1. Apply Standard good agricultural practices when conducting on field demos
2. Standard demo Protocol should be implemented without exceptions.
3. Acquiring feedback by conducting blind assessment from farmers and marketing/sales team
1. Report the implementation of all demos to Field Development Executive (FDE) in monthly basis
2. Report expenses in the monthly bases
3. Report to FDE and follow guidance from FDE to ensure alignment with target launch new products
5.1.1 This project will start at different batches.
5.1.2 The length of each batch will not exceeding the period of 9 consecutive months effective from the date of the project commencing.