- Working within a team, you will be in daily contact with our clients and sales offices, processing bookings, answering questions and creating travel itineraries. We have clients from all over the world, however we specialize in European, US and Australian markets.
- A good Travel Consultant is focused on providing the best service/advice to our agents, has good product knowledge and keeps looking to improve it, has a professional mind-set and a passion for travel and his/her work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Affinity with travel industry and knowledge of destination and surrounding countries, Ability to work under pressure in peak season periods within timeline, High degree of customer service with an eye for detail and presentation, Good computer literacy (ms office; travel related software), Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize.
- Required language(s): Spanish/French/German
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bali or Jogjakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 10/November/2016