Exo Travel Indonesia
German - French - Spanish Travel Consultant
- Working within a team, you will be in daily contact with our clients and sales offices, processing bookings, answering questions and creating travel itineraries. We have clients from all over the world, however we specialize in European, US and Australian markets.
- A good Travel Consultant is focused on providing the best service/advice to our agents, has good product knowledge and keeps looking to improve it, has a professional mind-set and a passion for travel and his/her work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Affinity with travel industry and knowledge of destination and surrounding countries, Ability to work under pressure in peak season periods within timeline, High degree of customer service with an eye for detail and presentation, Good computer literacy (ms office; travel related software), Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize.
- Required language(s): Spanish/French/German
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bali or Jogjakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Pariwisata / Agen Perjalanan|
|Perusahaan||Exo Travel Indonesia lihat lowongan|
EXO Travel (formerly Exotissimo) has been assisting clients discover Asia. With local teams in every major Asian destination, we seek out, refine and deliver a diverse range of travel experiences for a global audience. We succeed because we are passionate about Travel. EXO now has more than 800 people in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China & Malaysia. Our values are rooted in our dedication, determination and unquenchable thirst for providing experiences to our clients and customers
EXO Travel Indonesia is an inbound tour operator founded in 2009 which is operated by PT. Maniara Tours. EXO Travel Indonesia is part of EXO Travel Group and has two offices in Indonesia, one in Bali as head office and another in Yogyakarta as branch office.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Working with an experienced team, you will be in daily contact with our clients and sales offices, processing bookings, answering questions and creating travel itineraries. We have clients from all over the world, however we specialize in European, US and Australian markets. A good Travel Consultant in our Inbound Department has an excellent eye for detail, a totally professional mind-set, is good with numbers and has a creative side to their character. Successful candidates will have bright minds and be keen to learn about an exciting and rewarding segment of the travel industry.