Key Accountability Areas
- As a project leader , establisth proven method of new product which can be produced in mass production.
- Develop new product as per specification to ensure the product quality & Safety.
- Provide clear product specification &requirements & review /revise it to smoothen the production process whithout compromising product quality & safety.
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Mechanical Engineering with GPA > 3.00
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 years experience in manufacturing plant in the same position.
- Basic knowledge on production process, general maintenance equipment & safety
- Advance level on product development knowledge
- Proactive, open minded, problem solver, and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both verbal and written english.
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “PRODUCT ENGINEER” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have vacant position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as