- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required min. 1 year experiences in the same field / fresh graduate are welcome
- Proverb in English & Bahasa Indonesia both written and speaking
- Fast learning. Work well under pressure
- Have a good knowledge about labour regulation, recruitment skill, etc.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work at Shipyard (Lamongan). Company will provide a place to stay.
- Working closely with various department, assisting line manager to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Recruiting (prepariing job advertsm, checking application form, interviewing, selecting candidates)
- Developing and implementing policies,
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives on every issues
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with greavances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Planning and sometimes delivering training including inductions for staff and new staff.