- • Multi-national Company
- • Career Development Opportunity
- • insurance
SENIOR COST ANALYST
Region : BEKASI
Required Residency : BEKASI
Posted by : HR Gold Coin Indonesia
Established in Singapore in 1953, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically balanced animal feed within Asia. Gold Coin is today one of the largest privately owned agribusinesses in the Region, employing 2,400 people throughout 22 production facilities, across 10 countries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
This position responsible for cost accounting activities related to manufacturing operations. Major responsibilities include monitoring standard cost in M3 ERP System, cost analysis, reconciliation, product margins and productivity. This position focuses on the continuous improvement of process costs and product profitability in accordance working within corporate policy norms and business objectives.
- To monitor, administer and update standard cost for finished products in the ERP system on fixed schedule, routine and as and when required basis;
- To prepare and update standard procedure for updating and maintenance of standard cost for finished products in ERP system;
- To monitor daily and/ periodic movement of average cost for Raw, Packing and other trade inventory items in ERP system;
- To do cost assessment of all production and related processes to determine the manufacturing process costing for various products and product ranges;
- Analyze and guide manufacturing in efficiency management, optimization and improvement
- To provide reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activity including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, absorption, sales, inventory and operations planning;
- To participate in development of the annual operating plan and monthly forecasting;
- To participate in periodic physical inventory check and support cycle count procedures;
- To communicate and explain manufacturing performance through the P&L;
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues from all departments including sales, engineering, procurement, manufacturing and all members of the domestic and international leadership team;
- To execute process improvement projects including waste elimination team participation and leadership;
- Able to extract, organize, analyze, and report data in a manner that is useful and relevant for making business decisions with the use of an ERP system.
Requirement and Qualification :
- Minimum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience preferebly in Livestock feed manufacturing or automotive industry as Cost Analyst / Cost Controller.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with GPA >2. 75
- Experience with MNC (Multi National Company) will be advantage.
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail & communication skill.
- Having worked in ERP environment will be an advantage.
- Self discipline, agile, & hands on person.
- Computer literate (MS Office) intermediate level.
- Able to effectively communicate in English both oral & written.