1. Assist Operational Excellence Manager to drive the site OE program deployment
2. Support implementing of OE is fully aligned with the Site methodology by providing leadership, coaching and driving training activities
3. Support the OE Manager in delivering appropriate training for SGA (E-speak up), technical academy including setting of standards, developing and maintaining skill base
4. Support the OE Manager to co-ordinate and execute self-assessments, Gemba walks and 5S activities within Site.
5. Support the implementation of site improvement programs and facilitate success of V-Initiative.
6. Expand the business process improvement with E2E supply chain framework, under guidance of OE manager
7. Reporting and monitoring of improvement activities and KPI site.
• Bachelor degree in Pharmacy/Technology/Engineering/Management or other adequate academic degree
• Having knowledge and interesting with continuous improvement (e.g. Lean Manufacturing, six sigma, etc.)
• Good ability to work cross functions
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Good analytical skills
• Outgoing and cheerful character