- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Cost Accounting, Asset Inventory, Basic Bookkeeping.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Office 8 lantai 18-A SCBD Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Kel. Senayan Kec. Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan