Job Roles :
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Cost Accounting, Asset Inventory, Basic Bookkeeping.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
TGN Recruitment specializes in detection direct approach and recruitment of executive & staff that are well prepared to embark on a dynamic career within both multinational and local firms developing in Indonesia\n TGN Recruitment in addition to its selection process mainly based on the candidates’ ability to lead a successful career in Indonesia also offers them consulting expertise aimed at maximizing their performance in their search for new opportunities in these countries.\n We strive to be a sophisticated and reliable recruitment firm that can help companies achieve business success; candidates realize career ambitions find meaningful and profitable employment. \n \nWe bring to our clients an exceptional sources through searches that feature world-class candidates industry- leading service in-depth intelligence and proprietary technology and communication and proven psychological tools. The result is a consistency of style that still allows for flexibility in meeting the unique needs of our clients. Whether global regional or local our approach ensures we meet and exceed our clients’ objectives and expectations.