Business Unit: Selling
Reports To: Area Sales Manager (Central Java)
- Sales - Seek new customers/opportunities to secure new business.
- Develop strong knowledge of the market environment for food ingredients in Indonesia. Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential. Responsibility of top/bottom line growth by expanding the market share. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge. Responsibility for accounts receivables, monitoring A/R aging and coordinates with accounts receivable controller.
- Account Management - Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships. Handle customer complaints.
- Technology - Work closely with technical service/applications to service customers’ requirements. Provide basic technical support to customers.
- Supply Chain - Control of inventory levels through replenishment and planning. Work with supply chain to manage logistics functions e.g. warehousing, delivery. Management of customer service for forecasting, ordering, shipment tracking, local delivery.
- Safety - To fully comply with company SSHE objectives whilst carrying out above functions.
- Degree in Food Technology or other Food Science related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant food sales experience in B to B markets. Fluent in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese dialect.
- Demonstrate maturity in handling and developing new customers.
- Able to work with people from different culture and nationalities.
- Good market knowledge on processed food industry.
- Computer literate (e.g. Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer).
- Market Knowledge
- Teamwork and People Management
- Building Relationships
- Cost Management and Analysis
- Drive for results
- High energy level
- Individual drive for success
- Customer focused
- Managing diversity and multi-cultural teams