- Market and promote marine equipment and accessories in assigned area across Indonesia.
- Plan and organize marketing activities (i.e. campaign, exhibition, market count, etc.)
- Manage for full spectrum of the sales & marketing activities, covering strategic planning, forecast and outlook
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to market
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; improve market intelligence
- Achieve the monthly & yearly sales target;
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor the sales performance of and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Maintain good relations with customers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.
- Provide customers with information regarding stock, delivery, credit status and orders
- Manage customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited; ensure that their accounts do not exceed assigned credit limit
- Report marketing activities, forecast and recurring problems, give alternative solutions to management
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments to identify all sales opportunities
- Monitor all payments made to ensure that customers pay invoices in accordance with the agreed terms of sales
- Help collect payment from customers
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Male, single, maximum 35 years old
- 2 years of relevant experience in boat equipment and accessories is a must
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
- A good team player
- Independent, mature, well-organized, target-oriented, has good initiative
- Own driving license for car
- Able to travel all around Indonesia or overseas
Please send your application to:
PT. Supratechnic Instrumentasi Indonesia
Jl. Sunter Kemayoran No. 55, Jakarta Utara 14350
Or click the Apply button below
For further inquiry, please contact:
Julian Ramli, Phone: 021 2961 5730, Fax: 021 2961 5735
Tutup pada 01/December/2016