- Market and promote marine equipment and accessories in assigned area across Indonesia.
- Plan and organize marketing activities (i.e. campaign, exhibition, market count, etc.)
- Manage for full spectrum of the sales & marketing activities, covering strategic planning, forecast and outlook
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to market
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; improve market intelligence
- Achieve the monthly & yearly sales target;
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor the sales performance of and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Maintain good relations with customers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.
- Provide customers with information regarding stock, delivery, credit status and orders
- Manage customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited; ensure that their accounts do not exceed assigned credit limit
- Report marketing activities, forecast and recurring problems, give alternative solutions to management
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments to identify all sales opportunities
- Monitor all payments made to ensure that customers pay invoices in accordance with the agreed terms of sales
- Help collect payment from customers
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Male, single, maximum 35 years old
- 2 years of relevant experience in boat equipment and accessories is a must
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
- A good team player
- Independent, mature, well-organized, target-oriented, has good initiative
- Own driving license for car
- Able to travel all around Indonesia or overseas
Please send your application to:
PT. Supratechnic Instrumentasi Indonesia
Jl. Sunter Kemayoran No. 55, Jakarta Utara 14350
Or click the Apply button below
For further inquiry, please contact:
Julian Ramli, Phone: 021 2961 5730, Fax: 021 2961 5735
PT. Supratechnic Instrumentasi Indonesia is a subsidiary company of Supratechnic Pte. Ltd, Singapore
We are a trading company specialized in providing pharmaceutical validation system, power transmission (clutch and brakes), air purifier, and ranges of marine products. We are an experienced company with a strong base of customer both nationally and internationally. We are registered distributor of Achilles Inflatable boats (Japan), Gummi clutches and brakes (USA), Amphenol Advanced Sensors (USA), E E Elektronik sensors (Austria), etc.
Our parent company, Supratechnic Pte Ltd in Singapore was established at 1968. In 2013, Supratechnic Pte Ltd was ranked 397 in Singapore Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) 500 listing.
PT Supratechnic Instrumentasi Indonesia adalah anak perusahaan dari Supratechnic Pte Ltd, Singapura.
Kami adalah perusahaan dagang yang khusus menyediakan peralatan validasi farmasi, power transmission (clucth and brakes), pembersih udara dan berbagai produk marine. Kami adalah perusahaan yang telah berpengalaman dan memiliki basis pelanggan yang kuat baik secara nasional maupun internasional. Kami terdaftar sebagai distributor resmi dari produk perahu karet Achilles (Jepang), clutch and brakes Gummi (Amerika Serikat), Amphenol Advance Sensors (Amerika Serikat), sensor E E Elektronik, dll.
Perusahaan induk kami, Supratechnic Pte Ltd telah berdiri sejak tahun 1968 di Singapura. Pada tahun 2013, Supratechnic Pte Ltd berada pada peringkat 397 dari daftar SME (daftar Perusahaan Kecil dan Menengah Singapura) 500.