- Prepare and communicate (In Mandarin Language) project documents, instruction and procedures, work planning, and reporting working progress
- Communicate and negotiate In Mandarin Language with contractor.
- Monitoring and crosscheck the erection progress from contractor
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese (is a Must), English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Be able to speaking, listening, reading & writing in Chinese (Mandarin) Language
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Konawe Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Strong background in management of project.
- Good team work with the foreign contractor and consultant
- Full-Time position(s) available.