- Constantly update websites, social media (Update and check everyday)
- Can do some direct marketing
- Handle all walk in clients in a professional manner
- Follow up with potential clients and contact past clients to see how they like our products and how we can improve.
- Look into new potential markets and expose our products and services there
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Have good communication skills and must be an extrovert character
- Maximum 26 years old age.
- Smartly deressed and well presented.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.