- Senior Compensation Benefit & Human Resource Data Analyst for manage HR databases
- Reports for setting producing HR business reports.
- Maintenaning remuneration system
- Benefit including health, payroll and its implementation.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Industrial Engineering,Statistic, system information or equivalent.
- At least 3 year of working in manufacturing
- Strong in MS. Excel
- Good analysis and detail with number
- Fluent in English both oral and writing
- Strong Leadership, commitment and responsibility