- Prepare reports following costing and inventory cost analysis, variance, margin analysis, standard versus actual cost.
- Plan and conduct regular inventory taking.
- Examine and report any irregularities fees, overstock inventory, and other findings.
- Maintaining confidentiality and neatness of data costing the company according ISO system and periodic audits of the customer.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance / Accountancy with minimum GPA 3.00
- Proactive & willing to achieve more
- Experience minimum 3 years
- Preferably having manufacturing background
- Good analytical thinking & communication skill
- Have a good Leadership
- Good in English & computer literate
- Understand the cost structure
- Understand corporate budget
- Understand financial statements
- Willing to be placed at Lemahabang, Cikarang