- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Degree/Double Degree in interior, architect or civil engineering
- Understand about design, architecture, and civil engineering
- Having GPA 3.25 Scale 4
- Having Minimum 2 years of working experiences in the related position
- Required Language (s): Fluency in written and spoken English
- TOEFL ITP 500/IBT 61/IELTS 6,0/TOEIC 600
- Pleasant looking, good attitude or personality is preffered
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and have a strong relationship with people
- Positive and results oriented, independent, self motivated and team player
- Good managerial and leadership skills to achieve the business goals
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet based).