- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Degree/Double Degree in interior, architect or civil engineering
- Understand about design, architecture, and civil engineering
- Having GPA 3.25 Scale 4
- Having Minimum 2 years of working experiences in the related position
- Required Language (s): Fluency in written and spoken English
- TOEFL ITP 500/IBT 61/IELTS 6,0/TOEIC 600
- Pleasant looking, good attitude or personality is preffered
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and have a strong relationship with people
- Positive and results oriented, independent, self motivated and team player
- Good managerial and leadership skills to achieve the business goals
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet based).
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Mataram Bhumi Perkasa adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang jasa percetakan dan penerbitan. Perusahaan ini fokus untuk percetakan, penerbitan bermacam-macam buku, toko kertas dan distributor. Kantor pusat perusahaan ini terdapat di Casa Grande Square Kav. 106-107, Maguwoharjo, Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55281.