- Providing and interpreting any update financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future economic as well as financial growth;
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly;
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Analyzing competitors and market trends;
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organization.
- tions such as the Inland Revenue;
- Producing accurate financial reports according to specific deadlines;
- Managing budgets;
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Degree/Double Degree in financial management or financial accounting
- Study understanding on the application of financial knowledge
- Having GPA of 3.25 / Scale 4
- Having Minimum 2 years of working experiences in the related field
- Required Language (s): Fluency in written and spoken English
- TOEFL ITP 500/IBT 61/IELTS 6,0/TOEIC 600
- Pleasant looking, good attitude or professional working manner
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and have a strong connection with people
- Positive and results oriented, independent, self motivated and working as team player
- Good managerial and leadership skills to achieve the business goals
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet based).
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Mataram Bhumi Perkasa adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang jasa percetakan dan penerbitan. Perusahaan ini fokus untuk percetakan, penerbitan bermacam-macam buku, toko kertas dan distributor. Kantor pusat perusahaan ini terdapat di Casa Grande Square Kav. 106-107, Maguwoharjo, Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55281.