Asialink Indonesia Holidays
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): english communication, accounting, administration, Tax Issue.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
|Industri||Pariwisata / Agen Perjalanan|
Asialink Holidays is a destination management company operating in South East Asia since we launched our first tours in Indonesia in 1996. Now, nearly two decades later, we have expanded our services and added new destinations, but our primary mission, to provide the best, most authentic tours, has not changed.
Asialink currently creates and operates group, individual and customised tours to Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Each itinerary is carefully designed to deliver a combination of experiences, comprising of the must-see sights mixed with hidden gems. Our local and experienced guides share their local insights and own stories with a passion and enthusiasm that allow travellers to connect to the country at a much deeper level.
Asialink Indonesia Holidays is offering rewarding careers in the travel industry to suitable candidates. We are currently looking for a candidate for the following position:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi