Head of Business Banking
• Develop the marketing and sales strategies of the Business Banking Department with a focus on growing the business volumes, customer base and income from Small and Medium Enterprises (SME).
• Spearhead the development of products and services for the Business Banking Department.
• Proactively manage the risk management framework for the department.
• Develop and implement a focused efficient and effective customer service frameworks which will increase the flow of business from existing customers and generate business from new customers.
• Interface and establish close working relationships with other financial institutions and development banks in the country to develop partnerships.
• Organise, manage and motivate the available human capital within the Business Banking Department through implementing development programmes to optimise competence and productivity.
• Build and maintain client relations by attending to inquiries, resolving queries and providing relevant information.
• Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly business and administration reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field, preferrably in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): credit analysis, financial analysis, relationship building, negotiation and communication skill, Business Acumen, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in Business Banking (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 10/November/2016