Job Description :
- Handling all recruitment process
- Updating & monitoring MPP report
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Psychology
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Recruitment
- Able to read and administrating psychological tools it's a must
- Hard working, can work under pressure, and good interpersonal skill
- Able to work as team member as good as individual basis
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located in MM 2100 Industrial Town
Position in the previous company would be considered, only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. If you are confident enough to meet our qualification, let us know by applying it with your complete resume of working experience, certificates, transcripts, and your latest photo. We're appreciate if your resume is completely updated with your recents experience or achievements.