Job description and responsibilities
Ensuring the availability of business performance assessment, operational business process assessment and improvement options are done through the process of identifying and collecting the necessary data, and by accounted methodology and approach analysis.
- Identify business process / engineering process related to the project.
- Identify the required data and define source of data to be collected.
- To review the business performance including the effectiveness of business processes / engineering process.
- Improve business performance if needed, and make business process changes if necessary.
- All study and result data document control.
- Max. 35 years old.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Civil, Environment, Industrial and related science.
- Min. 3 years working experience in engineering project or project management.
- English literate.
- Experiences in water business will be an advantage.
We are a consultant company for drinking water business engineering and commercial study.