Skills and Knowledge:
- Java 7 or Java 8, Camel
- JBOSS FuseESB or Talend ESB
- Have 8+ years work experience in Java programming
- Experience with design and development of software at multiple architecture tiers with middleware focus.
- Working proficiency in Java development: Java, JPA/Hibernate/Mybatis, JEE, Spring framework, SOAP/REST
- Experience as a developer in a SOA, EDA and/or microservices architecture based projects.
- Middleware and integration open source frameworks like: Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, Apache ActiveMQ, or others are a big plus.
- Experience with BPM (camunda preferred) is an advantage.
- Experience with BRMS (camunda or Drools preferred) is an advantage.
- Experience with Search Engine (ElasticSearch preferred) is an advantage.
- Experience with MQs is an advantage.
- Experience with DMS (FileNet preferred) is an advantage.
- Experience with Apache Kafka is an advantage.
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies, containers and tools is a big plus.
- Broad knowledge of software technologies utilized in IT application development in the insurance field is a plus.
- Knowledge in Security technologies including security tools/protocols and LDAP repositories is a big plus.
- Knowledge in Data warehousing technologies, ETL technologies, and Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Participate in designing, developing, and testing applications in multiple system environments.
- Conduct software integration and external interface development.
- Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions.
- Determine technical requirements, develops technical user stories and software requirements specifications that serve as the build-to specification for development.
- Apply, as appropriate, data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods.
- Review and prepares system documents and technical specifications.
- Prepare reports, studies, and documentation, delivers presentations, and participates in meetings.
- Provide technical advice to development teams.
Please submit your update CV in English & Word version only.