- Candidate should have minimum 5 year experience in IT recruitment for pan Indonesia Staffing .
- Candidate must have good knowledge about Indonesian employment laws/HR Policy
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bhasa Indonesia
- Taking care of End to End IT-recruitment.
- Coordinate with different team & project Managers for day to day recruitment activities & close the requirements within time frame.
- Preparing Weekly & Monthly MIS reports
- Handling Joining Formalities, background verification etc.
- Taking care of On-Boarding of candidates
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions (for Information Technology Domain).
- Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties/Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Sourcing & Screening
- Review & Shortlist applications.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
- Schedule and cordinate applicants to come in for formal interviews.
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
- Interview applicants.
- Hand out and grade assessments.
- Participate in final selection of applicant.
- Schedule Interviews of applicants with reporting managers
- Inform candidate of interview/selection decision
- Create Employment Contract and Offer Letter
- Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits.
- Employee On-Boarding process
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Check and verify references and credentials
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Arrange for travel and lodging (if required)
- General Reporting & MIS
- Keep track of all applications file away important notations such as gender,Skills, and ethnicity.
- Forecast budgets for recruiting expenses.
- Talk with civic, social, and other groups to provide information concerning job possibilities.
- Travel to colleges to recruit students.
We are a Technology focused company HQ in India, with a mission to assist our Customers to unleash the power of business transformation through effective use of latest technology. We offer full spectrum of services, Consulting - Design - Development - Support services; to provide Turn Key solutions that address the business needs of our Customer organization. Our business operations across geographies are ably supported by our offices in Pune(India), Gurgaon(India), and Jakarta(Indonesia).
Our Core Values
ü Integrity – We do right things
ü Commitment – We Keep our words
ü Respect – We value people
ü Excellence – We give our best
Website : www.abishar.com
We are passionate about what we do. We encourage our team to be energetic, passionate and motivated. This attitude is exhibited in our culture and our many satisfied customers. Some of the things we'd like to highlight about our culture are
– Friendly & Open Culture
– Individual Responsibility
– No Hierarchy
– Greater Learning Curve
– Global Exposure
By joining AbiShar Technologies, you will be part of an organization that rewards performance and provides platform for learning, innovation and growth.