IT (Information Technology) Recruiter
- Candidate should have minimum 5 year experience in IT recruitment for pan Indonesia Staffing .
- Candidate must have good knowledge about Indonesian employment laws/HR Policy
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bhasa Indonesia
- Taking care of End to End IT-recruitment.
- Coordinate with different team & project Managers for day to day recruitment activities & close the requirements within time frame.
- Preparing Weekly & Monthly MIS reports
- Handling Joining Formalities, background verification etc.
- Taking care of On-Boarding of candidates
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions (for Information Technology Domain).
- Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties/Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Sourcing & Screening
- Review & Shortlist applications.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
- Schedule and cordinate applicants to come in for formal interviews.
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
- Interview applicants.
- Hand out and grade assessments.
- Participate in final selection of applicant.
- Schedule Interviews of applicants with reporting managers
- Inform candidate of interview/selection decision
- Create Employment Contract and Offer Letter
- Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits.
- Employee On-Boarding process
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Check and verify references and credentials
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Arrange for travel and lodging (if required)
- General Reporting & MIS
- Keep track of all applications file away important notations such as gender,Skills, and ethnicity.
- Forecast budgets for recruiting expenses.
- Talk with civic, social, and other groups to provide information concerning job possibilities.
- Travel to colleges to recruit students.
Tutup pada 01/December/2016