- Should have at least 3 years of test automation experience: hands on experience is important
- Experience in HP UFT is important
Test Automation Engineer
Our landscape is wide and complex so are the needs that we have. We have multiple needs, and we know that no one can know it all.
We look for very smart people with a wide variety of software testing and software engineering skills.
Working with us you will have the opportunity to learn many technologies and techniques participate in innovation and learn and explore new.
As a Test Automation Software Engineer you will be tasked with the implementation of automated test cases for system integration, regression and non-functional testing.
Part of your responsibility will be to train our manual testers in the required skills for test automation.
The software in scope is mobile, web and desktop applications, we have front end and back office applications.
- Participate in designing, implementing, and maintaining test scripts, and test plans.
- Participate in development of automated testing scripts.
- Occasionally participate in decision of the tools, strategies or frameworks to implement automated testing.
- Understand the various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage
- Enhance existing automation frameworks or scripts.
- Provide technical advice and coaching to fellow Test Software Engineers.
- Prepare reports, studies, and documentation, delivers presentations, and participates in meetings.
- Understands business requirements and ensures software quality accordingly.
- Develops complex SQL queries to create backend test scripts.
- Avoids wasted testing efforts.
- Ideal candidate drives innovation and participates also in continuous integration and continuous delivery initiatives.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrable working experience in test automation.
- Strong knowledge about test case development and management.
- Strong experience in test case management software.
- Strong experience in record and replay testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of programing concepts and programming languages.
- Experience creating data driven automated tests.
- Experience in test data management.
- Experience on stress and load tests automation.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems.
- Experience with defect tracking software.
- Experience with frameworks and tools for web application test automation is a big plus.
- Experience with frameworks and tools for mobile application test automation is big plus.
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment is a big plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a big plus.
- Experience in automation for database centric application is a big plus.
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies, containers and tools is a big plus.
- Experience working on agile teams and with user stories is a big plus.
- Working experience or knowledge of REST and SOAP based web services and message queues is a plus.
- Strong in technical documentation, ability to create documentation for automated enterprise testing methodology is a plus.
- Experience coaching team members on new techniques and technologies is a plus.
Please submit your Update CV in English & Word version only.