- Manage the operations of the Environmental Laboratory in the fields to include all emission testing and analyses to perform and to achieve good Environmental laboratory services and their turnaround times according to customers/clients deadline.
- Minimum Bachelor in Chemistry
- Have working experience for minimum 3 years in the Industrial Hygiene Environmental laboratory and skill knowledge of Management
- Good Understanding of Environmental Laboratory process in the area of Environmental Laboratory Services
- Increase number of new and potential customers as per target.
- Achieve sales volume target
- Develop new business from new customer and good relations with existing customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of Department
- Maintaining good relations with customers that already use services and find occasion to increase business.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Spreading and give the good image and positive about Company
- Positive mindset, highly initiative, able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Skill in computer application software ( Spreadsheets, word processing )
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Willing to travel out of town
The Right candidate can look forward to good career advancements
Remunerations shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates are invited to send your application with UPDATE curriculum vitae, recent color passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries and contact number, code of position apply and email to :
APPLY NOW jobsDB
( only shortlisted candidates will be notified)