Agincourt Resources PT
SENIOR MINE GEOLOGIST (MG 1610051)
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Mine Geology Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Mine Geologist Superintendent – Grade Control
Role of this position is to oversee all mine geology functions and lead a team of mine geologists, geology graduates and field supervisors. Also, responsible for ensuring all geological work is completed safely, effectively and productively.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Tertiary Degree in geology
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in practical mining geology, including GC block model estimation, ore movement, blending, and mining reconciliation
- Understanding of the quality and properties of the gold-silver quality
- Drilling program design for grade control, development of pit mapping and sampling programs
- Experience in supervising geologists and field supervisors
- Experience in Surpac will be well regarded
- Good understanding of QAQC sampling in grade control
- Good skills in Leading and Managing people (Leading by example)
- Good communication, reporting in English and time Management skills
- Strong computer skills, including grade control and mining software packages is required
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than October 24, 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
OR clicking button bellow
|Perusahaan||Agincourt Resources PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Agincourt Resources PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 12 Juli 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja di tempat ini cukup menantang karena sesuai dengan bidang saya. Selain itu banyak hal yang bisa saya pelajari saat bekerja di lapangan. Jenjang karier juga cukup terjamin.
- Perusahaan tambang ini terbilang masih baru, manajemennya masih banyak ruang untuk perbaikan. Selain itu kompensasi dan benefit karyawan masih harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.