Production Supervisor Job Duties:
- Develops and implements production policies and procedures
- Delegates manufacturing tasks so that team can meet production deadlines
- Manages the efforts of manufacturing workers on the production floor
- Communicates expectations to production workers and appraises their performance
- Educates production team members about preferred occupational health and safety practices
- Establishes priorities to ensure manufacturing team works most efficiently
- Checks manufacturing equipment and control points to ensure efficient workflow is maintained
- Addresses production problems as they arise
- Organises for the repair or replacement of faulty production equipment
- Evaluates new production equipment
- Reports on team performance to production manager
- Makes recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
- Trains new production workers to perform their duties
- Counsels and disciplines production employees who fail to perform or violate company policies
- Implements recommended manufacturing cost reduction strategies
- Nurtures cooperation and communication within production team and other departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS-Office suites & others computer literacy
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in West Surabaya Area
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Quick learner
- Capable to work under pressure
- Action oriented and able to work on own initiative
- Have a strong integrity & leadership skill
- Having experience on the same industry is an advantage
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Bumi Indah No 42-44, Surabaya