- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 5 year(s) of proven site-based experience in administration.
- Excellent communication skils both verbal and written.
- Experience in past power plant projects is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cirebon.
- Full-Time position available.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and jobsites.
- Reviews applications and shortlisting candidate in line with job description and job qualification, participates in the interview process, conduct and verifying reference check and recommends final applicant.
- Analysing responses by reviewing and evaluating job requirements, qualification and salary scale.
- Responsible to all Human Resource Administrative tasks i.e. payroll, leave record, collation and updating of HR data & staff welfare, etc.
- Responsible to issue correspondence letters, reports and other documents.
- Carry out administrative duties for the department and maintain a proper filing system.
- Liaise with other office personnel on administrative/office management matters.
- Perform other related duties as required by the management.