PT YTL Construction Makmur
Admin & HR Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 5 year(s) of proven site-based experience in administration.
- Excellent communication skils both verbal and written.
- Experience in past power plant projects is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cirebon.
- Full-Time position available.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and jobsites.
- Reviews applications and shortlisting candidate in line with job description and job qualification, participates in the interview process, conduct and verifying reference check and recommends final applicant.
- Analysing responses by reviewing and evaluating job requirements, qualification and salary scale.
- Responsible to all Human Resource Administrative tasks i.e. payroll, leave record, collation and updating of HR data & staff welfare, etc.
- Responsible to issue correspondence letters, reports and other documents.
- Carry out administrative duties for the department and maintain a proper filing system.
- Liaise with other office personnel on administrative/office management matters.
- Perform other related duties as required by the management.
|Lokasi||Cirebon, Jawa Barat|
PT YTL Construction Makmur, a building and civil engineering contractor which involves in the construction of a 2x660MW power plant currently under development in Cirebon, Indonesia, is a subsidiary of Syarikat Pembenaan Yeoh Tiong Lay Sdn Bhd (SPYTL).
SPYTL is a “Class A” Malaysian Turnkey contractor and has built up a strong reputation for high quality design and construction of buildings ranging from schools, army barracks, hospitals, housing, hotels, high-rise office towers and large scale infrastructure projects. It has won many awards for its designs and technological innovations within the building industry.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Opportunity to work with a multinational Malaysia-based parent company with interests in power plants, telecommunication, hotels, cement, property development and construction. Attractive remuneration package commensurable with experience and qualification with prospects to grow with the project company. The successful candidate will constitute the core team of the project company