- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cirebon.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience in past power plant projects is an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist Admin/HR Manager on hiring, payroll and all Human Resource administration work.
- Posts recruitment on selected job boards.
- Handle basic HR issues and staff enquiries.
- Responsible in typing of reports, correspondences and documents and keep a proper filing system.
- Carry out administrative duties for the department.
- Perform other related duties as required by the management.