RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL
FEMALE PRESCHOOL TEACHERS
Candidates need to have:
- A recognized Bachelors degree (preferable majoring in Early Childhood / English / Psychology ) with outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at National Plus Preschool or International Preschool.
- Well versed in the English language, spokenly and writtenly.
- understand phoneme system and able to teach reading using phonics system.
- Good communication skills with positive attitudeand good sense of humor.
- Computing, designing and other related skills, such as : singing, telling story, etc.
Candidates must be:
- Female and Indonesian citizenship.
- Christian who knows Christian’s value.
- Passion with children and humorous.
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated.
- Prepared to work hard and team worker.
- Confident and self-reliant.
Job Application Instructions : (Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure)
- All job applications can be sent via email/fax/post to Jl. Taman Pluit Murni 1 No. 14, Jakarta Utara
- Job applications must include:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Please state date you will be available to commence work
- Copies of all related qualifications
- Last salary and salary expectation
- ALL application documents, including your curriculum vitae MUST be in English, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
If you are interested to apply and meet the qualification stated, please submit your complete resume and your recent photograph to:
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL lihat lowongan|
Raffles House Preschool, an International Preschool that serves both the international and local community, is looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team. Our Jakarta’s school is located in Pluit – North Jakarta, and is based on the Christian curriculum and will use Christian’s value in all its daily activities.